Ex-Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio tells PBS News he believes he’s owed tens of millions from DOJ fund

The former leader of the Proud Boys, an extremist, far-right group that played a major role in the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, says he’s “excited” about the announcement of a $1.776 billion fund for people who believe they are victims of the justice system.

Enrique Tarrio told PBS News that acting Attorney General Todd Blanche is doing an “amazing job” and that, between his commuted sentence last year and potential compensation under the fund, he feels like he is finally getting the justice he deserves.

Educate your inbox

Subscribe to Here’s the Deal, our

This post was originally published on this site

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top